Friday 3 June 2011

I just want a ticket to the football

So I get on the website of the ticket company and enter my barcode and it doesn't work.  So I spend 20 minutes waiting on the phone for the ticket company to answer.  Then they say they're not sure what the problem is perhaps I need to ring the sporting club to which I belong, or maybe it's booked out (they don't seem to be able to tell me if it's booked out!). So I ring my club - there's not problem with my membership - maybe ring the stadium.  So I ring the stadium - no, not booked out... so maybe try the ticket company again either online or call... tried online again (failed) now I can't get through on the phone (engaged signal)...... it's just a ticket for a football game!  In the old days you turned up at the ground and paid at the gate and in you went.

No comments:

Post a Comment